Power Plant Technical Forums have been developed as a service to the
power generation industry. The IGTC is committed to offering forums
focused on topics relevant to the operation and maintenance of power
These forums have a high level of technical content and are designed
to help engineers and technicians link up with peers and mentors worldwide
in discussions of relevance to their day-to-day power plant duties.
Because these forums are volunteer designed and maintained, there
is a need for qualified volunteers to serve in different capacities.
Round Table Moderators
Community Networking Advocates
Community Resource Prospectors
Both individuals and companies can act as Forum Advocates, who assist the task of sharing the IGTC with others:
• Telling electric Power Plant-relevant employees and co-workers about the IGTC
• Speaking for the IGTC or handing out IGTC information cards at a conference, workshop, professional society meeting
• Mailing or emailing to customers and other relevant contacts IGTC information
• Providing links from their website to the IGTC website
• Participating in various in-kind exchanges of publicity with the IGTC
• Creating a specific, unique opportunity to advocate for the IGTC
Interested IGTC members who would like to be involved with being
a Community Networking Advocate are are encouraged to review the
The IGTC is a worldwide resource, extending across borders to
all members of the electric power generation industry.
Contribution through Participation.